20 TAHUN PERKAHWINANKU

 Bismillah.


Allahumma Solli 'Ala Sayyidina Muhammad.


HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ..


ARJULLAH Barakah, Sakinah awwaluhu, Mawaddah Awsotuhu, Warahmah Akhiruhu, Fil Jannah Khatimuhu..!


20 years ago at a small village namely Kampung Paya Dalam in the  State of Malacca, Malaysia…. I was a nervous wreck, more nervous than my part of my entire life  began, I got to shake the hand of Imam for Ijab wa Qabul and when the Imam asked your father Hj Dolhalit Dolhalit Mekram as the bride Wali about the Ijab..' a question'… your father said on behalf of you 'SAH!' ❤️  


My beloved wife Alwardah Dolhalit , every moment then with you is a blessing. You are my best friend, my inspiration, educator, an amazing mother,   a role model to all our childrens and recently a popular teacher at DIDIK TV Malaysia.


My beloved soulmate, I am so lucky to be with you. Thank you for making my life better and meaningful.


I can’t wait to make more memories with you, the bitter , the sad, the laugh, the challenges and of course the sweet inshaAllah will be remained face together. Its a life secret recipes!


May Allah Always shower our journey of marriage with sakinah , mawaddah and rahmah


Always love you. #Happy 20th Marriage Anniversary ❤️


Your X tunang cum your truly husband now and forever!


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SHAH BINA -ALWARDAH 


16 June 2001- 16 June 2021


Cikgu SB Perunding Hartanah 


cikgusb



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERCUTIAN KE TASIK KENYIR 12-14 DISEMBER 2019 (KHAMIS, JUMAAT & SABTU)